Air Technology are always interested in the right person to join our team of engineers and technicians.
The right candidate will:
- open to learning about and working in the field of wastewater treatment
- Have an interest in science and engineering
- be equally at home on site or the office
- happy to work autonomously
- be adapatable to new equipment/conditions/techniques
- willing to travel around the UK with some nights away being required to fulfill the role
You must be UK based and have the relevent visas/permits in place.
A valid UK driving license is also essential
If you think you tick the above boxes then we're happy to talk to you - academic requirements are not essential, Ideally GCSE A-C in science, or NVQs etc in science/engineering, or higher. We will provide all the training required to fulfill the role.
Salary commensurate with experience